Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Manoj, where are you

I'm honestly lost - work hasn't been the motivating force it used to be... Life isn't treating me too bad on other counts though. Geni is a great person to be with; honest, congenial, considerate and self-assured. Squash has become the other focal point in my existence; case in point - I played all seven days last week. I watch movies, eat great food, play tennis on weekends, hang with the boys, chat with those away but still near - why must something be missing then?

Am I burnt out - maybe but the more likely cause of my tepid responses at work is ennui... It's a rare event that satisfacation in all spheres of existence is attained - it's the pursuit of the eventuality, nirvana, that is keeping ME going. So I pursue and follow any leads that come my way. But didn't the elders say that the more you pursue something, the more elusive it becomes...

No comments:

Post a Comment