Friday, May 21, 2004

And where is the Sun?

Oh I forget, I'm in Seattle. And in May, the Sun only makes Guest appearances during the day :) So be it, it's 60 degrees on a May morning and it's not uncommon to see people wearing jackets. Hiiii! Let me not belabour or bemoan this minor technicality and proceed on with the happenings of the day gone by. Kill Bill Vol 2 the second time around didn't add much to what I absorbed the first time around. I walked out of the cinema wondering if Quentin, in all his gusto, put too much gore in the first installment and too much talk in the second. Walking this tight-rope is a tough act so I'd like to give the benefit of the doubt to the man - the two movies put together make for some of the best cinematic experience I've had this past year - with the exception of The Return of the King. I don't think I've still recovered a 100% from the Jet-lag itself :) I dozed off during parts of the movie again but that isn't as good a sign as my stomach growling for food at all odd hours. Did I write this earlier? I woke up last morning dreaming of biting into pastries - and it was not even 5am for crying out loud :D

I'm reading a very interesting document that is giving me insights into the Pentium x86 architecture so I'd better get back to that. Looking forward to the game of squash tonight but honestly, I don't know how the night's activities are going to shape up. I guess we'll have to make do with the meagre Night-life that Seattle has to offer. In the end though, it's all about the company isn't it - I'm sure Geni's company will make it fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment