Friday, July 02, 2004

242 PGY is 2 years old

I woke up early this morning and noticed that it was the 2nd of July - it's two years since I bought my first car ever. The car hasn't given me too many problems, you could say that I've brought more grief to it than the reverse - an accident on the 2nd of September that shouldn't have occurred. But the funny thing about an accident is though you don't need to be in one, you become sharper once you are...

I've written about the pleasures of driving my car in the past. Though I drive only 4 miles to work, it's one of the things I look forward to doing. And though people might contend that I don't push my car like I should, I know what I enjoy and trust me, I do! Oh this reminds me, need to get new license tabs, damn the system...

No comments:

Post a Comment