Friday, September 10, 2004

As time goes by...

You learn more about yourself, about your quirks.
And The more you know who you are and what you want
The less you let things upset you...
Sounds good in theory, but the longer I've lived, the more complicated a human being I have become - with scant understanding of what makes me tick. And I'm not alone in this feeling - as life has unravelled, I've solved the mysteries of the past but have also uncovered new ones to solve. I guess the joy lies in the knowledge that there still is something to solve, something to discover, something to ...

1 comment:

  1. "... can't seem to find happiness in what I have, always craving for that which I don't. Perennial unhappiness implies a perennial quest and no satisfaction. This has gotta end..."

    ReplyDelete