Wednesday, September 01, 2004

A quick roundup of this past week

The entire Hypervisor team went bowling to The Garage on Friday. We left M$ campus sometime after lunch and had a total blast. Eric played host to a bunch of ten nerds who took the bowling a little seriously at the beginning but mellowed down considerably after a few drinks had been chugged. The highlight of the evening for me was The Five Bagger - five strikes in a row that took my score to 187 - my highest ewahhh!

Friday night at Mirabeau Room was funnn! The place wasn't too crowded, the music was fun but the people I was with are who made the night so fun. I've managed to find a good group of people to hang out with - Amit, Mitika, Siddharth and co. are a whole lotta fun and they love partying - I ain't complainin'! This weekend had more people in the mix because there were outstis (visitors in BITSiian speak) who were a hoot! Reema with her Fuck-Onnnn, Sam, Rahul and Aditi ensured we had a total blast. Got back that night just as the sun was rising...

I've said enough of my cell phone getting lost but Saturday was spent in introspective nothingness. Chilled at home for a bit, hung out with Rohita who made tea even though I disrupted her siesta, lost my cellphone, drove back and forth on the bridge but didn't find my phone (as if I could've stopped on the freeway in case I spotted it - stop sir, you're gonna crush my pONe), ate yummy upma and then drove over to Donna's to watch the Belgian Grand Prix. Schumi actually lost :O ;)

I played the best game of tennis I have this summer last night with Jessica. Some rallies just never seemed to end and we both hit some great groundstrokes. I dropped her home, I showered at the Pro and watched half of season 10 of Friends last night. Slept in the wee hours of the morning with a smile on my face. I'd done so much in one day - picked up my mail (what a project), renewed my lease for eight months, hung with Viju and Anu and they gave me portabello mushrooms and lettuce worth $26 without charging me a cent - Tanx Vijay and Anu Kurup...

No comments:

Post a Comment