Tuesday, November 02, 2004

My New Job

It has been nearly two weeks since I started my new job and I'll say this, I LOVE it. I was at work till nearly 11pm last night (14 hours) and had that Aha-Aha feeling while driving home - that feeling has been so overdue that it was overwhelming. Let me break this down for you - my new job lets me do the one thing I truly enjoy - interacting constantly with people. My singular passion is helping people be it fix their problems, their computers or their bugs and this job lets me do all of that, and then some.

But there's more reasons for my reformed work life - I have friends on the team, I really enjoy working for my new manager and having like minded people around you at work is essential (I'll vouch for it). And here's the shocker, drum roll please, I have a human schedule - early to bed and early to rise, by my standards at least - in bed before 1am and in the shower by 9am :)

So there you have it - my current situation rocks...

No comments:

Post a Comment