Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Artist of the Week

Have you guys had a chance to listen to any music by a Canadian born Indian DJ who goes by the name of Raghav? Trust me, his music is the ultimate fusion of Indian funk, hip-hop beats and old Bollywood music. So yeah, I've been listening to two of his songs - Can't Get Enough and Let's Work It Out all weekend and the past couple of days, so I'm sick of them already :) But I'll definitely add this to my party list...

In other news, I don't know why I am unable to sleep at night. This insomnia might have something to do with the acquisition of the DVR from Comcast - me thinking the DVR is evil - evil evil :( But it can't be just that now can it? Whatever it is, I need to tuck in right now because I have a 10am meeting. I'd not wish anyone else to have insomnia, trust me though...

No comments:

Post a Comment