Wednesday, December 22, 2004

The Holidays are here again

And Microsoft campus is partially deserted. A good time to get work done, catch on items punted for months and to put on some weight eating christmas treats. For my own part, I'm headed to Boston for some days before I return to the grind in 2005. Why Boston you ask - I'm a sucker for punishment remember, I hate the cold so I decided to go to the coldest, inhabitable place in the US where I have some friends - Boston! And oh yeah, what better place to wear a Yankees hat?!?

The last couple of days have been very chilled out but I should pick up the pace because I have a lot of work that needs my attention. Outside of work, my laziness has made me lax as regards matters pertaining to personal finances that I definitely must tend to. And then there is the problem of unopened snail mail - a task I hate as much as doing laundry. Why the F*$# do them credit card companies keep sending me credit card applications - ohh I get it, I have no money so could be one of their best customers - the high rollers!

I'd like to thank all of you for reading this space - writing becomes more fulfilling when there are readers. Happy Holidays...

No comments:

Post a Comment