Sunday, January 23, 2005

Patriots rout Steelers in AFC Championship Game

All right, I've given in to the temptation and started following football. I don't have a team that I cheer but am fascinated at how so many guys I know swear by the game when they can't even throw a ball 10 yards and the kind of passion that the game evokes in its fans. Besides, a game that bears the cross for being THE most strategic game played in the USA can't be all bad now can it? :)

I know a particular Steelers fan who was really rooting for her team to go to Jacksonville - my sympathy goes out to her. Maybe when she isn't in Pittsburgh no more will the team she loves play what we call a FINAL. Till then, savour the memories of a great season and revel in the fact that only the Patriots could've beaten the Steelers...

2 comments:

  1. yeah yeah whatever.....it was a great season and there's no denying that!!

    ReplyDelete