Thursday, December 08, 2005

The Video iPod

I have owned an iPod since September 13 2003, my 26th birthday. I love the device; some of it has to do with the fact that it was a present from a dear friend but I love the ease of use and how it has transformed my workouts. When I saw commercials for the new Video iPod, I thought to myself, how much different could they make the device. I mean, Rutu's 4th generation iPod wasn't that much of a leap more my 3rd Gen device so hey!

As I was walking back to my office from the cafeteria, I heard Marina congratulate Chris about something. Curious cat that I am, I walked into his office and guess what, a tiny Apple bag was sitting on his desk. I stood agape, like a little boy in a candy store, and as Chris opened the box, I couldn't wait to see what the new device was like.

The new iPod is maybe half as thick as mine and is so cool, it's HOT! Chris is the proud owner of a black iPod and now, I want one too. The screen resolution is sharp, the colours are deep and though I don't like the click wheel, it doesn't really hamper the experience too much. 'Nuff said, it's time to drive to The Apple Store.

1 comment:

  1. I still love my iPOD, and its pink and has a color skin and the software is lot better too. So!! hey!Bhich!

    ReplyDelete