Monday, April 10, 2006

2 Down, 1 To Go

Procastrination is the thief of time

I had nearly two weeks to enter my feedback for the people who work for me. I am not proud that I did other things over the last thirteen and a half days but I can say with pride that I am done with 2 reviews. Barring comments from my manager, I think I have done my part and provided as much information to the 2 guys as is needed at this point.

The thought of spending another three hours on the last review is both annoying and satisfying - it's all about perspective, is the glass half full or half empty. I'd like to thank the people who helped me break the monotony of the process by entertaining me during my breaks - Ebert and Roeper, Batman and MD!

A weekend of no drinking, hanging with friends, early mornings (I slept at 8am on Sunday) and drinking great coffee comes to an end. I'm so excited with what this week has to offer: reviews, taxes, lease renewal, bill payments. Whatever...

No comments:

Post a Comment