Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Nosey and Inquisitive People

People need to learn to not interfere in the lives of others, to manage their own affairs and mind their own business. I hate pesky people because their meddling always causes harm and does no good whatsoever. The problem is, we all know at least one such pesky person, someone we shouldn't have let into our lives because they are too curious for their own good. More often than not, their curiosity doesn't kill the cat but it sure lands you into a soup.

Maybe the fault is mine - I write what I feel and therefore open myself up to examination. That's a thing of the past now - my blog has gotten me into trouble many times in the past. Most times I have wanted to get into trouble but this time I really didn't want this drama. I actually contemplated discontinuing this blog and making my thoughts private but that's too extreme a measure. Besides, I realise that the meddling of one individual isn't going to change all that much in my life - if it affects who I interact with, I made a mistake by letting them into my inner circle to begin with.

2 comments:

  1. Dude...let go. Its not a big deal. And talking about pesky? your the peskiest person there is on the face of this earth. So shove your little post up where the sun don't shine. And seriously, you aren't that important. And no one wants to be in your inner circle. I don't even know if you have a circle to begin with! And yes I AM posting it anonymous. Coz the world doesn't need to know this. Unless you want them to. O who am I kidding. You'll blog about this too. Get some friends dude!

    ReplyDelete