Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Enough of this lazy existence

I used to be totally on top of things. Of late though, I have become remiss, relaxed and started letting things slip. I don't care about most of the things that I've calmed down about but I hate the fact that I don't take care of my car as much as I'd like to. This ends now, the buck stops in May.

Starting this month, I'm going to get my car in shape - get regular oil changes, get it detailed regularly (if I have to do it myself, so be it) and be a good car owner. This is the second resolution of May - the first is to try the Ultrafit challenge. This is achievable in my opinion though so I'll do it. If you know me well, you know that you'll have to keep tabs on me but hopefully, I'll get things done right!

No comments:

Post a Comment