Sunday, June 29, 2008

Where can I get my BMW fixed?

If you live in King County, especially Redmond, Bellevue or Kirkland, own a BMW, and want your car fixed, I recommend you steer clear of the stdealership and take your car to Strictly BMW instead.



Brian and Andrew are extremely professional, will take care of your car like it is their own, and take customer service very seriously. I have owned a BMW for the last 6 years, and I shopped around the first couple of times I had to get my vehicle fixed; nowhere else did I get the same advice on how to fix my car, and the shops I contacted were usually looking out for their own interests rather than those of my car. Though the prices for some of the jobs are slightly higher than the competition (but lower than the dealership), you can rest assured that the technicians at Strictly will not cut any corners while fixing your car - the peace of mind in itself is worth a few dollars more. If peace of mind isn't a convincing enough reason, every service entitles you to a complimentary hand wash and vacuum, which would cost you at least $25 elsewhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment