Wednesday, May 26, 2004

It's a book

That's as close a description as I can give to my life in 1 word. It's fascinating how events that have occurred in the past can be strung together to reflect a coherent phase in your life; the string becoming the headline, the title of the chapter that you just finished. And like any book I've read, one chapter bleeds into the next, sometimes seamlessly and at other times jarringly. But the previous chapter helps the story move forward. And so, another chapter begins in my life...

A lot has occurred since my return from India - some good, some bad. First the bad (the good is oft interred with the bones - NOT!) My squash game has tanked (I lost to Kristen for the first time today, a budding 16 year-old and a world-beater in the making), recovering from the India hangover has been excrutiating and I'm emotionally a wreck. The good - my game is on the upward trend again, I'm shedding the skin I grew in Bombay and work has been hectic. I'm most excited about the last thing on that list - work. The time of uncertainty seems to have passed or maybe, I've decided to overlook the uncertainty and make the most out of my opportunity. I don't care for what tomorrow brings anymore, if today rocks, tomorrow can go fly a kite...

No comments:

Post a Comment