Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Risen and shining


So this is the first time this week that I woke up at 8:33 all thanks to two factors: my sleeping by midnight and Ashley's wake-up call. Yesterday was a tiring day though - worked from 11 to 6 - helped Azam with his lessons for 2 hours and then worked out in the gym for another hour and a half before hitting the showers. Needless to say, I was pooped and couldn't return to work. The 8 hour rest and the coffee I am sipping right now are both going to power me for the rest of the morning - this is a good start to the day.

Speaking of coffee, I am now officially addicted. I like drinking one cup everyday either in the morning or immediately after lunch. I've realized though that if I don't drink my cup, I'm sluggish and my thoughts start to stray :) But is it bad enough for me to want to stop, I don't think so. When I must have 4 cups a day and my teeth are all yellowed out, I'll STOP! Till then, to quote a good friend I WON'T STAAAPP...

No comments:

Post a Comment