Friday, November 26, 2004

And the day begun with...

Mithun calling me up at 8:53 in the morning as he was about done packing his bags for India. All of six weeks that boy is going to spend in different parts of the country - I sure hope he enjoys his time there. After many histrionics, adventures in ATM usage and a last minute diary pickup, we made it to the airport and Mithun actually boarded the plane on time. Topped off the morning eating brunch with Donna who gave me a ride back to Redmond in the evening.

The highlight of the day though has to be my haircut - it is the best haircut I've ever had in the US - all-time even - and I owe my thanks to the Duck-walker. She's a great hair stylist, knows my hair very well and it felt so good to go back to her after so many months. I've set up a regular appointment with her now for a cut once a month.

In other news, thanksgiving dinner was really good albeit non-traditional - it was more like a Diwali dinner 'coz everything on the menu was Indian. We cooked, ate and then watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. I didn't quite understand the movie but then again, I was pretty buzzed after four glasses of white wine.

One word that summarizes today - fulfilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment