Sunday, October 30, 2005

It's the Weekend...

And I've been awake for the better part of it! Both days, woken up by my phone - a phone call yesterday to play Flag Football and numerous text messages from my brother this morning asking me to come online. So now I'm doing three things at the same time - talking on the phone, messaging my brother and blogging.

I played Flag Football for the first time in my life yesterday. This is the first year that I've watched American Football and I'm slowly getting into it. Personally I enjoy college football more than NFL because everyone on the field is out there for the sole motivation of winning - to me that's a purer motivation than money and contracts. Back to the Flag Football game and how sore I have been since I left the park. My thighs are hurting and my ribs are still fresh to the touch because of the pounding they got on Saturday morning. But I loved it, I totally loved playing and will do it again next week.

Time to kick back and chill for the rest of the day. I'm going to watch a movie, hang with the boys and try to squeeze in some reading before the week begins. I have almost nothing to worry about though; I guess that's a consequence of having worked hard through the week - should do that more often so I can actually enjoy my weekends. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment