Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Near Death Experiences

... fill me with the desire to live life to the fullest. I had two just this evening while ensuring Gundapps gets to ride home with a familiar face after a 4 hour flight. I don't need to read about how such experiences put things in perspective because I can vouch for the fact. I am living proof that everyone needs to get a slight whiff of death in order to kick start their listless life.

Wait a moment, listless and dull - when did those become adjectives that described my life. Well, anyone whose day is made when he has had a great workout needs to get a life! :) With that being said, the endorphin rush one gets from an intense workout is akin to the post-sexual rush. Since the chemical reaction is the same, why try so hard to get into a woman's pants (and spend a whole lotta money on your way in)?

No comments:

Post a Comment