Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Why being in Seattle feels like CRAP!

I just returned from Dallas after having spent four days over Thanksgiving weekend with some of my oldest and best friends. The better part of the days were spent travelling all over Dallas in what I consider picture perfect weather. The sun rose and set at normal hours and it wasn't biting cold even for a minute.

Seattle on the other hand has been dreary, cold and wet since I have returned. That's one piece of the puzzle but more than that, I'm not feeling all that peachy. I don't feel like working out, am hungry all the time and am low on energy. All of this might have to do with the fact that I have been sleep deprived since last Wednesday but that can't be everything now can it? No point analyzing this, I'll snap out of it when I will. Funny how a high is always followed by a low, crest with a trough...

No comments:

Post a Comment