Wednesday, April 07, 2004

New Title - Same Geek

As the Karans I know would say, I'm at most 60% geek - you can't find a single code sample in my blog. Thought I'd update the title on my blog to actually reflect the geek part of my lifestyle because it's not something I can deny. Take last night for instance; I couldn't sleep so around 2am, I opened up my laptop and started checking my email. I had none in my inbox so I trawled through the distribution lists I'm a member of to see if there was something interesting I read. When I couldn't find anything immediately interesting, I fired up IE and read some slides on Computer Architecture. Fiction, literature - they have their place and time - high school :)

Gonna head over to the Pro Club in a little bit to play some squash, run and lift weights. Astalavista...