Wednesday, March 23, 2005

A New Start

I've decided to start chronicling my workouts in this space (till I come up with a better way of tracking what I'm doing) as a way to keep myself motivated to going to the gym. Here's what I did last night:

Tennis:
Lessons from 6:25 to 8:20
Cardio:
The Stair Master for 11 Minutes
The Elliptical Machine for 21 Minutes (2.56 miles)
Lifting:
Resistance:
20 Pull-ups
30 Tricep Dips
Biceps:
20 reps 80lbs
21s with 45lbs

My Current Weight: 182lbs

Yesterday was the first day in many months that I actually got onto the cardio machines to bump up my heart rate. I've had a hard time motivating myself to use the indoor machines; I love running outside but I can't because my right knee hurts everytime I do. I miss playing squash and though tennis is a lot more fun, it isn't as intense of a workout as squash was. This has led to some interesting "shape" changes that need to be addressed. The good news is that Seattle might have a beautiful summer, more reason to go out biking and roller-blading and less reason to be on the dumb machines. With that said, sun or no sun, I'm aiming to get a 30 minute cardio workout 4 times a week...

No comments:

Post a Comment