Sunday, January 25, 2004

So What! - Updated...


I put a little scratch in the bumper of my car while backing out of the parking lot. I was looking for obstructions in the side view mirror and didn't see the support pillar in the lot. I goofed up but should I kill myself over it? I think not! As Scott Adams says, even the smartest people on this earth can't be intelligent 24x7 and hey, I'm not even close to being the smartest on this earth - so I deserve my leeway :) I'm sorry, but this is something that money can fix so no point feeling like shit about it...

This has been a pretty relaxed week. Saw two pretty light movies too, hung out with Vijay and Anu and tidied up my act. Now I wait for my passport application to be approved and the process to begin - have I delayed too much, I guess only time will tell. Somewhere inside I still harbour the hope that I will find my old passport - wishful thinking.

Dil Chahta Hai is a fun movie especially when you are armed with a remote equipped with the FF button :) As you can imagine, we FFed through most of the serious parts in the movie (those with Mr Akshaye Khanna ruminating) and saw Saif and Aamir do their thing. I think Preity Zinta is immaculately cute (yes so I'm a fan) and it didn't help much to see Kate Bosworth today in Win A Date With Tad Hamilton. After seeing such pretty women it's hard to come back to reality and pick someone to be with. But a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do :) Ohh, now I know why I didn't see the pillar, I was thinking of Kate... :)

Update: The White Girl or Indian Girl dilemma continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment