Saturday, January 01, 2005

2005 is here, deal with it

Put 2004 in perspective, remember the mistakes you made and look forward to the days ahead. Honestly though, isn't new year's day just like any other day - I'm going to wake up in the morning on the 4th, drive in to work and just go about my business like I did on say, the 26th. The only thing that reminds you that you are now in a new year is the fact that you keep writing xx/xx/2004 everytime you write the date - more of an annoyance than anything else :)

I miss the days in school when a new year would herald a new semester/term of work - got to learn new things, read new stories, learn new algorithms. Maybe that's what I need, a class every semester to attend so I have something to look forward to. Gonna start that with a class on compilers this coming "semester".

To all, have a really fantastic new year. Set achievable goals and you will accomplish them...

No comments:

Post a Comment