Wednesday, January 05, 2005

West Coaster with an East Coast hangover

I miss Boston - the camaraderie, the people, the pampering, everything!!

Fact: Was delayed at both Boston and Chicago airports on my way back. I'm going to avoid connections through Chicago like the plague for two reasons. The airport is so vast and spread-out that walking from terminal to terminal is a workout. And flights during the winter from O'Hare are almost always delayed - don't need that when I'm already drained from knowing that my vacation is over and I must return to my routine, humdrum existence...

Lots to write about but no time now - gotta run to the gym, run, do yoga and then eat dinner with Rutu and Karan. Must get in shape, must get in shape (so stop eating like a fat ass idiot!)

No comments:

Post a Comment