Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Randomness

Titles are hard, unless something note-worthy happens and I feel like writing about it. In other words, nothing really note-worthy has occurred these past couple of days. Or wait, that's not really true, I've had a great time since Friday so I shouldn't be saying this. So what did I do? Can't spend Friday night at home, nahunhh! Drove into Seattle to get dinner and dessert with Kristina on Broadway. The evening started early, and we devoured the delicious food while telling each other stories from the past, our respective ways of ringing the new year in and any other random tidbit that was remotely entertaining. Dessert after was decadent; they should ban Dilletante Chocolates from selling such rich dessert, geez! Stomachs filled, we were ready to take on the next challenge, drive to Bellevue and hang with Rutu and Irit at the Tap House Grill...

We drank some, sang some and drank some more while listening to the live band at the Tap House. The lead singer of the band was really good, his voice similar to that of Eddie Vedder, and he knew how to keep the crowd involved. They finished the night with a rendition of Sweet Home Alabama (or maybe it was some other song, I can't really remember, which is a good sign) that I thoroughly enjoyed :)

Saturday was like any other Seattle Saturday - I spent the entire day vegetating at home, eating many small meals and staring at the telly. Totally chill and totally WASTED - what better thing to do on a Saturday I ask? Got my butt off the couch at night finally, worked out and then hung with Viju and Anu. Wait, watched Anu get sloshed is a better way of putting it - she got so drunk that she had to throw up. Should teach her a lesson, it's not usually a good idea to shoot glassfuls of alcohol.

Ate Paranthas and watched The Aviator on Sunday. I'm glad I enjoyed the Paranthas coz had the food sucked as much as the movie did, I'd have been pissed. Let me be a little more charitable though, The Aviator had its moments, it's just that these were too few and too far between. I'm all gung ho about planes and all but this I couldn't abide. Call me a hater but a movie's gotta entertain. Worked out, picked Mithun dawg from the airport, helped him unpack and hit the sack, ready for a brand new week at work - yipppeeee :)

Baaaallllz

No comments:

Post a Comment