Monday, April 04, 2005

Detox

I'm on woman detox! Yes, that's true - I'm not going to get involved with women for I don't know how long. I've had enough, for now!

Been in one relationship after another for the last three years, never for once figuring out what I want, who I want it with and why I want it. I'm taking time off now to figure out answers to some of my questions. If at the end of this "phase", I have more searching questions and no answers, I'll be not a penny poorer. But what if I have answers, what if things make sense?

What's happened to me - what does this maturity portend? Could I be growing up? Or is this in preparation for the next huge leap of faith that is marriage? The questions don't stop cropping up so there is hope for some answers - equilibrium must be maintained...

No comments:

Post a Comment