Tuesday, June 28, 2005

That was then, This is now

There used to be a time when I could post everyday. That time has definitely passed...

I hate when I can't post because I don't have time to get my thoughts together. You would contend that there is no such thing as no time, that I could manage my time better. Tell me how and I'll listen to you.

I've wanted to post stories from Chicago but that has been a non-starter too. How can I not have time? It isn't just a paucity of time actually; it's a question of having access to the WWW when I have a creative spark. I'm wondering if it is worth having an internet connection at home, whether it would help if I didn't work such crazy hours, but these are all just excuses. In the end, the reality is that something gotta give when too much is going on and it's sad that it has to be blogging, something I honestly enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment