Friday, October 20, 2006

New Rock CD

The first creative thing I have done since I've returned to the US has been making this rock CD. It's got 22 songs on it that occupy the entire 80 minutes that a CD can hold, hope listening to this CD cheers me up. Are there gonna be no witticisms, no quips? I'll pass on those and instead, present the list of songs:

1. Ezekiel 25:17 - Samuel L Jackson
2. Immigrant Song - Led Zeppelin
3. Back in Black - AC/DC
4. Chop Suey! - System of a Down
5. Wild Boys - Duran Duran
6. Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes
7. Sweet Dreams - Eurythmics
8. 1979 - The Smashing Pumpkins
9. Short Skirt/Long Jacket - Cake
10. Like a Stone - Audioslave
11. Impossibility - Remy Zero
12. Song for the Dumped - Ben Folds Five
13. Closer - NIN
14. What I Got - Sublime
15. Last Kiss - Pearl Jam
16. Never There - Cake
17. In the End - Linkin Park
18. Stellar - Incubus
19. If You Leave - Nada Surf
20. Yellow Ledbetter - Pearl Jam
21. Stars - Simply Red
22. Easy Like Sunday Morning - Faith No More

1 comment:

  1. You owe me the last two freakin' CD'S you made!!! WTF!!!

    ReplyDelete