Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Blogging

I have lost interest in maintaining this blog. In fact, I have lost interest in a lot of things this past month. Maybe it's a phase that will result in a dire need to write out my thoughts. Maybe...

I've been reading the Life Hacker blog of late and have stumbled upon a realization. I need to think of a way to create a blog that helps people, that provides them with tips and information. So my blog on wordpress is going to get an overhaul and I'm going to start posting tips on Windows and random stuff I find on the Internet that people might find useful. Let's see how long this lasts :)

Work has been hectic but fun these past couple weeks. The reduced set of people at work means fewer meetings resulting in more throughput. This also requires me to be at work for a shorter duration of time; funny then that I stay on for longer now, because I actually want to be there and it isn't mandated. Aah, my problems with authority continue...

It's about 40 days till I go to India and what better time than now to embark on my final quest of 2006 to get in shape. The plan is to work out 5 days every week and to eat healthy. Regardless of whether I shed a few pounds, I want to feel fit and in shape again. This seems to be an elusive target of late but this hail mary effort might just be what I need. I'll keep this space updated with the results. Peace out for now, hopefully I'll write more often, especially at wordpress.

No comments:

Post a Comment