Sunday, February 04, 2007

Super Bowl XLI from Mumbai

It's Half Time, it's raining cats and dogs in Miami, Prince is singing one of my favourite songs, the chics are hot and the Colts lead the Bears 16-14. I been been awake save for a couple of hours just so I can watch the game. This might be the Super Bowl of turnovers though - 6 already. Well, I hope this 1/2 Time Show gets over quickly so I can watch a little more of the game before I completely pass out. Nice fireworks at the end of the singing - TIGHT!

After the Cowboys Offense didn't show up for the rest of the game, the outcome was inevitable. The Colts have won Super Bowl XLI by a score of 29-17. Congratulations Tony Dungy, Peyton Manning and the Indy Colts. It is 8:30 in the AM on this bright Monday morning and as the confetti falls to the turf in Dolphins Stadium, I am ready to hit the sack to enjoy a "morning" of relaxed sleep. The snoozes have gotta wait for the trophy presentation, which I will do while sipping a cup of flavourful Indian tea. I'd jump around if I had the energy but I'll do that when I wake up. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment