For the best deals, check out these retailers:Good luck, and don't stress too much if you can't make it to the mall. Remember, it's the season of good cheer...
- J. Crew is offering 20 percent off through December 24, but it applies to in-store purchases only. That means the stores will be crowded, but you can snag some great deals on J. Crew's colorful winter collection.
- If you like Lacoste's pastel colors, then you can take advantage of the mark downs on select Polo shirts for men and women. While the classic colors like yellow and blue carry their original $79.50 price tag, Wisteria purple, Storm Cloud blue, and others are on sale for $58.99.
- The Gap is offering up to 40 percent off, while its sister stores Old Navy and Banana Republic are holding their own sales of up to a whopping 60 percent off.
- At Target, shoppers can get visit stores to get up to 30 percent discounts--just make sure you check Target's weekly ad in advance.
- Wal-Mart has put together its list of last-minute gift suggestions with some incredible discounts, including a Garmin GPS device with an mp3 player for $246, marked down from $498.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
I am done with *shopping* for now; was looking for a pair of jeans that made my fat ass look, well, not so fat, but it didn't work. Clothes can only hide so much
. If you are still in the market for some shopping, here are some smart tips (courtesy Yahoo! Finance):