Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Caffeine Abstinence

Today is the third day of my No Caffeine existence. I was miserable on Monday, had a severe migraine yesterday and started today groggy, but I think I have made it through the more difficult phase of caffeine withdrawal. The question that looms large now is - what drink is going to substitute my daily cup of coffee? This is a large cup to fill, I'll have you know! The beverage has to be as satisfying as coffee minus its addictive qualities. How am I going to find a drink like that? Crap!

The reason I started drinking drip was because I didn't want to drink milk. Which is the bigger evil, milk or coffee? Frak!! Why am I wasting my bandwidth on such stupid stuff?

3 comments:

  1. Your not alone.

    TruthAboutCaffeine.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whats wrong with coffee?

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing wrong with coffee, except the fact that I felt I was becoming dependent on it. I had to get a cup over the weekend or I'd be sluggish, and my headaches would magically be cured after the first cup. Besides, I wanted to see if I could do it - wean myself away from the "addiction". It has been 4 days now and I am doing quite okay. It isn't as if I am going to give it up; the occasional cup is still on my list of pleasures.

    ReplyDelete