Tuesday, May 23, 2006

An easy May Monday

I had a lot on my mind as I drove in to work this morning but the 10am meeting almost put me to sleep. A cup of coffee and driving our team's meeting at 11 reinvigorated me, at least till it was time for lunch! That meal sustained me through the first day in many months that I actually did something at work - the jury is out on whether I accomplished anything but that's orthogonal. Having the liberty to look at code, modify it and find hidden issues was motivation enough to keep me at work till I had to leave for my squash match at 8pm. I'll restate the emotion - it was a total rush.

The need for new squash shoes is dire. I might make a trip to the Adidas store downtown sometime this week to get me a new pair - my tennis shoes are just not cutting it anymore :) After 7 games of hectic squash with Robbie, I couldn't even think of lifting weights. Tomorrow has gotta be chest day now and hopefully I'll squeeze in 20 minutes of cardio (cardio - boring). Alex is in town till the end of the week so I will definitely be downtown tomorrow night to catch up with him over a drink. There might be potential to make this a social event!

No comments:

Post a Comment