Thursday, June 10, 2004

What a great day!!!

I worked for 8 hours straight today except for the half hour break I took to eat lunch. I've finished writing a spec and have been super excited to get it done with all day. I've been invigorated all day, right from the time I woke up at 7am. It might have something to do with the fact that I'm working out everyday but the only thing that has changed is that I practice yoga now - my joints hurt less and I am more focussed - but I could be deluded too ;)

Time to go play my first match of the in-house squash tounament at the Pro Club. More about my escapades this past week when I return back to a computer terminal...

2 comments:

  1. isn't if funny that these hand gestures are usually accompanied by a good look at the inner nostrils - oh, his Bombayness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dial-up user,

    Identify yourself please :) I'm done cracking my head figuring out who you are :)

    - m

    ReplyDelete