Sunday, October 17, 2004

First day back on the court...

Was the first day I got injured - again :( There isn't any pain as I type this but my right knee felt a twinge (maybe a little more than that) in the fourth game with Dan Simon. Interestingly enough, I was just getting into it but maybe my approach is wrong. Winning or losing isn't important, it's getting into the game slowly and prepping my body for the onslaught - that's the approach I should take. That is easier said than done though given how competitive I am. I lost the first two games and then came from behind and won the third, so I was just getting into the groove.

No, I'm not gonna quit, I'm gonna play alone, hit rails, drill some and then get into it slowly but surely. I'm targetting the middle of November to be up and running again - maybe I won't make that date but it's good to have a target to shoot for...

No comments:

Post a Comment