Wednesday, October 20, 2004

First day - New Team, New Job, Old Weirdness

This is the fourth time at Microsoft that I've had a first day in a team - the first one was on the 28th of January 2002, the second on July the 5th 2002, the third on December 26th 2003 and finally today - October 19 2004. The dates might have changed, the seasons all different too but the weirdness of a first day remains the same. What compounds the weirdness is the fact that I know so many people on this team and in some manner, they are all weird too. Maybe the proximity will take some getting used to for us all before things return to normal...

Today was actually my day off but I came in and have set up my office. It's a little like the old one, only difference being that I have a single office - it's just me and my stuff. Now if only the Yankees can pull a win out tonight - that will make my evening. The Sox lead 2-0 already and it's only the bottom of the 1st :( Go Yankees...

No comments:

Post a Comment