Friday, April 28, 2006

As the Rush Comes

Captain's Log, 04/27/2006

This day at work was a total wash. I got to work late, attended meetings but had no real input, stayed late but didn't close any bugs and didn't cross out any items on my to-do list. It is days like these that make me want to hit the squash ball as hard as I can, break squash racquets and pound them weights. I didn't workout tonight at all though because the boys were going to come over. The previous episode of House, M.D. was on the menu, as were cranberry martinis and dessert.

The show was fun, more so because of the company. We talked for a while after the episode and been catching up with all them people who called me today. I'm finally done catching up with Veronica Mars too, renewed my lease and am ready for bed. Hopefully, you have great weekend plans...

No comments:

Post a Comment