Thursday, April 13, 2006

Mid Week Status

I knew this week would go by quickly but I hadn't anticipated that the days would fly by me. It is Thursday morning already and I am still reeling from the late night on Saturday. To be totally honest though, I have been awake past 3am since Saturday night and been sleeping fitfully. I plan to go to bed minutes after I am done with this post and hopefully, tonight will be different from other nights this week.

So what have I done this week? I'll tell you what I haven't done - I haven't worked out three days in a row. Actually, the last time I worked out was last Friday afternoon; the squash game with Sean traumatized me to the point that I couldn't go to the gym all weekend. Actually, my knees were so sore after the match with him that I was in pain the remainder of Friday and till lunch on Saturday afternoon. I have completed two reviews, closed some bugs, and discussed a project idea with Arun.

I can't keep my eyes open anymore. The final countdown till I go to bed has begun - change clothes, brush my teeth and slide into bed, all as the BBC News bulletin plays in the background. Two more days befoer it is Saturday - I so can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment