Friday, April 07, 2006

24 can be very stupid

I say this as an "intelligent" and very involved viewer of 24. I want to say that sometimes, the show is very stupid - take for instance now when Jack has all the conversations between a hacker and the main conspirator but Jack isn't even considering using those recordings as evidence. He wants to instead rendezvous with this guy and have him confess. In the interim, planes are flying over the Atlantic to attack the Middle East. On the one hand, Jack wants to save time and on the other, he is using the most circuitous route to get this evidence. Even dumb Manoj can figure that out, why can't super Jack?!?

Ok, I've posted about 24 a lot this past week. It has taken over my life but that ends tonight. I am going to get this obsession under control, in fact, I'm going to go to bed before 1am.

I had a so-so day at work but my time at the gym changed my mood completely. I played a great game of squash with Sarat (I won in 4 games) which is the perfect warm-up for my game with Sean tomorrow afternoon. The game was the ideal cardio workout I needed to set up the weight lifting regimen that followed. The lifting wasn't as intense as it has been over the past couple of days with Arun but it was fun nonetheless. I had my protein shake after, tried to get in touch with Nikhil but instead got my awesemo sister - Rachna. The new mother was beaming and we conversed about what she would name her daugther. They need a name starting with V so I said I'd do some research. If you think of a name that starts with V that isn't too verny, lemme know.

Before I sign off, I thought I'd give the girliez some advice - once you've had your first period, it's not a good idea to go anywhere with strange boyz. :)

1 comment: