Wednesday, April 19, 2006

As I go to sleep...

- iTunes is playing my favourite tunes in the background
- My workout clothes are drying in the dryer
- The BBC World News just stopped playing on the media center

I have to wake up before 8am for the next three days to attend a great training session for people managers at Microsoft. I'm not excited about waking up but I have been wanting to attend this training for so long that it will be worth while.

Waking up late causes the entire day to be wasted. Donnie made Arun and me our favourite portabello mushroom in marinara sauce sandwich and the rest of the afternoon just flew by. The six helicopters flying overhead around 5pm was the highlight of my work day - meh! The Chinese President's arrival at Microsoft campus caused huge traffic jams all around campus - thanks Mr President for making me late to my squash game.

I crushed Sarat this evening in our match, 3-0. We played a few more games to get a good workout and I was done by 8:30. I stretched, jumped rope, had my protein shake and got out after a shower. The time spent in the steam room before my shower left me blissfully calm that has continued till this moment. I should go to bed now so I can wake up in time for tomorrow's training. Peace out!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great day... did you manage to go to sleep at 1:29 am?

    ReplyDelete