Thursday, April 20, 2006

Whopper Wednesday

It's rare that a day starts at 7:30am for me. It is even rarer that the exact same day ends at 3am. What is most rare is that I'm wide awake through all of such a long day, and that I enjoyed almost every hour of it.

What is predictable is that I am dead tired today. The second day of Managing People at Microsoft is zipping past me and I'm having slight difficulty keeping up with the material - people are noticing that I'm not talking as much as I did yesterday :) Wait, that's definitely a blessing! I haven't slipped into my impatient, punchy mode yet but more sleepless nights and I'll definitely be there. Good thing the weekend is coming up...

We had a basic personality assessment today - based on my responses, I was assessed as an Expressive individual. I am so surprised! I'll have more to say (damn, gave my cover away already) about yesterday later this evening.

1 comment: