- I am stuck between two phases - being old and feeling young
- I am addicted to coffee, but I am trying to rid myself of the habit
- I am a social person, but get bored in large gatherings of people
- I have a short attention span
- Good music makes any activity doable
- I know the lyrics to almost every Pink Floyd song
- Being frank is one of my strengths and weaknesses
- Age is just a number - you are as old as you make yourself out to be. Likewise, someone's age doesn't stop me from befriending them.
- My favorite quote - "If you stand for nothing, you will fall for everything"
- 24 is my all-time favorite show
- I am shy at first, especially with women; my tongue-tiedness is often mistaken for arrogance
- Some of my closest friends formed bad first impressions of me. Now they wish they hadn't revised that first impression :)
- Waking up early has eluded me all my adult life
- I fancy my cooking
- I stopped working out as much as I used to because of ennui; it's time I found other activities to keep myself in shape or else I'll have to buy a new wardrobe.
Monday, January 12, 2009
I got a request from my cousin to write 15 random things - observations, quirks, opinions, et al - about myself last night. At first, I didn't think much of the request, but I couldn't do anything else until I was done with the 15th item. Here is what I came up with: