Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Need a new Mattress

I woke up at 9 this morning even more tired than I was before I went to bed last night. Trust me, this is a terrible feeling because I just lost eight hours of my life doing nothing. I think a mattress change might help because everytime I sleep at Donna's, I wake up rested but that might have something to do with the fact that I'm with family. Not to digress, I'm headed to Sleep Country this Saturday and buying a firm mattress - that's it!

Wait, there is also some thing called a Duvet that I need too. And then some other kuxxes to put on top of the bed that increase the amount of time you spend making the bed and effectively less time sleeping on it. And no I haven't forgotten, the 100 down pillows.

So yes, I'd better do something about this super tired feeling I have when I wake up. I feel like cat napping everyday at work and it has begun to adversely affect my productivity. Can we expense this? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment